Monday, September 26, 2011

"Musica is Me Gusta"

Yeah, what about that title? Pretty awesome I know...though I am not too sure I used those words right, which probably means that title makes no sense, but the concept is clear. Music is very good. If the concept of music were a person I would make sweet sweet passionate love to it, and then in the morning bring it breakfast in bed. I would say it's safe to say that my obsession is music. I have eargasms at least ten times a day. It's FANTASTIC!

Anyway... I actually wanted to take a moment away from my normal blogs to post this blog. At the bottom of my page there is a list of  some artists that I really enjoy, some you may have heard of others maybe not so much. I would seriously encourage you to check them out, good music can do great things for the human soul.

And here are some people I'd like the add to my list but am to lazy at the moment to do so:
Meese


White Rabbits


Silversun Pickups


Ha Ha Tonka




...Also I just wanted to say...that I am still adapting to blogging, and you'll probably notice my blogs improve as I go along. I may even do some Vlogs {GASP!} I may be shunned from the blogging community for that last comment...Cause this isn't youtube Ashley! I know, I know. But I don't think it would hurt to have some visual interaction. Just a thought. I'm throwing it out there.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Enjoy. I will now return you to the usual blogging experience you will find on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment