Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Grown-up equals Responsibility"

Sometimes it's easy to not take responsibility for the things that we do, and to blame it on other people, or make excuses as to why it's okay...But honestly it's just a sign of our own immaturity.We will all be wrong at some point or other, maybe it's something we will say or something we will do but it will be wrong, because it will hurt other people and maybe ourselves. All this is to be expected considering we're humans and therefore not perfect, but even that doesn't excuse us.

I can say this about myself. I hate being wrong, absolutely hate it, but I will be the first one willing to admit it when I am. Sometimes I don't realize I've done something wrong because it was unintentional, but with my friends, I've tried to build a relationships that are open and honest. This way they can point out to me when I need to change or correct something that I have done or am doing. So in my eyes, it's all about being strong enough to take responsibility for yourself.

Motto: Be willing to admit your wrongs and take on the responsibility of making them right.

For now, This is my Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment